Hmmmmmm....what could this be? Two days before Valentines Day a mysterious package showed up in the morning. All I heard from the the boys was I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SO EXCITED!
Literally that many times in a row....really loud.
Low and behold it was a package from Grandma Mack (Martha McMullin). She is always so good about remembering the boys on holidays. Every single holiday the boys get treats from their Grandparents Mack. It is such a sweet way to keep in touch.
The Valentine LOOT!
Even Reagan got some fun things.
I love this pic because all you can see beneath Reagan's huge bow is her huge cheeks.
YAY for Valentines....she is not a happy camper in this pic because she needs a nappie.
Valentines day Grandma Scott showed up with a ton of Valentine loot to. They LOVED it and sugared out like crazy!






No comments:
Post a Comment