Before we left on our fan boat tour this bird was just chillin'.

Our first Florida experience was a fan boat ride in the Everglades.....SOOOO much fun. I seriously thought the gator was going to jump in the boat. And yes I did kiss Cade after he gave shagnasty the baby gator a smooch.
You couldn't pay me to step in the water.....SCARRRRRY!
I had to take a pic of our tour guide. When you picture a fan boat tour of the everglades, doesn't an image of this guy pop in you head!!!!
Later that day we went out on the town. First we ate dinner at Grille 66, which was amazing. If you ever get a chance to go there, DO!
The comment I heard after this pic was, "I feel like we are going to prom."
This wins the award for funniest pic of the trip!!! Right after Cade and I finish telling John and Christy about how we went on a date to Orzo in Hollywood and Cade got the tiniest diet coke EVER, the waitor brings out the second tinniest diet coke ever. It was even smaller in person. So John is pinching it with his fingers and taking the smallest sip, so he won't drink it all in one gulp! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
A-1-A Beach Front Avenue!! Yes thank you Vanilla Ice Ice Baby. I had no idea this was a real street and so we had to take a pic. We strolled on A1A Beach Front Ave before the UFC fight and had yummy ice cream.

UFC Fight!! John and Christy got hooked up by John Beck with UFC tickets. (Sad they couldn't make it.) I had never been to one and was soooo excited to go. Luckily there was no blood. The main event was Kimbo Slice vs. and they were seriously LIKE ANIMAL! (Austin powers quote) The fight was over so quick. I can't believe some people get the crap beat out of them for a living. Rocks for brains????
***Fav quote of the weekend***
Those of you who know Christy will appreciate this
"The Valentines Day Candy was on sale."
ROCK STAR!!! John and Christy got guitar hero and became the latest rocks stars. I think we went to a million stores to try and find a second guitar..but alas we did not. We had a blast anyway.
Slash our nemesis!!! I think John and Cade tried about 30 times to beat Slash on guitar hero. Finally....Victory!!! Christy and I had no such luck. I hate Slash!!!!
Austin snuggles
Austin did not want a pic taken of him...so here is a flash of Austin.
You know you have good friends when you can not see them for 2-3 years and when you get together it is like you saw each other yesterday. We love them so much and are glad they are some of our very best friends. Till we meet again...we will miss you a ton!!






10 comments:
It looks like you guys had SO MUCH fun! Here's to a TINY Diet Coke! - That is FUNNY. Danny and I need a vacation before we enter parent-dom.
That is so great you went down and spent time with John & Christy, I love them-one of our favorite couples. I responded to your park ? on my blog so others could understand my pain! One of these days we need to have a big old BYU vacation...I like the definitions of trip vs vacation!
A vacation sounds nice! John and Christy were on my friend Mindy's blog and I figured if you had one you would be on their blog. I was right and so we found you. I was really excited for you guys when I saw that you had a little girl!! She is so cute! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. We do need to keep in touch especially when we are both in southern California!- Cindy
You got way better pics than I did. Thanks again for dinner. You really, really shouldn't have! We miss you guys already. It just feels like family when we're together.
We are home--Yipee! We had a god time though.
I am so jealous of your FL vacation. We are burried in snow and your pictures look so warm and beautiful. I am happy you all had a great time.
okay, friend...you are beautiful! and teeny...and i love you channel shoes... and i love your tour guide...yes, i have seen him before in my imagination! and yes...people who fight for a living=rocks for brains!
side note: i'm so in love with that dress and i'm so excited for your little girl (s) to get that same wonderful experience! so does reagan get to keep it because she is the first?(say yes) the first born daughter is the BEST huh!
oh ps my new new last name is dunlop now...i know i know..it gets confusing...sorry. i'm really banking on it staying dunlop for the rest of my exsistance so you can pen it in!
looks like you had a great time in FL. how fun for you to all get together on a little "vacation"!
did we make taco soup together sometime? i dont remember....you'll have to tell me what you put in it exactly - every time I make it I use different stuff so it's always a little different. that sounds yummy though - haven't made that in a while.
Looks like it was a fun trip. I enjoyed seeing pics of John & Christy. Do they have 2 kids?
I thought we sent you a Christmas card; sorry if it didn't get to you. I love your blog. It is very creative. I hope you don't mind that I added your blog as a link on our website.
I can't believe how tiny you are now!! Congrats! I can't wait to see in real life!!
Post a Comment