Most nights I have to come up with creative ways to get the boys into bed fast, and with as little whining as possible. Ever since Reagan came to our family it has been a cinch. All I have to say is, " who ever gets into bed first gets the first Reagan hugs and kisses." Immediately the boys run as fast as they can into bed so they will win the first Reagan hugs and kisses. Then I sit her in their beds and they give her loves. It is so sweet! The boys are so good with their little sister and love her so much! Sorry about the deer in the headlights look Reagan always gives.....for some reason the flash totally intreages her and the duh look appears.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Ready, Set......GO!!
Most nights I have to come up with creative ways to get the boys into bed fast, and with as little whining as possible. Ever since Reagan came to our family it has been a cinch. All I have to say is, " who ever gets into bed first gets the first Reagan hugs and kisses." Immediately the boys run as fast as they can into bed so they will win the first Reagan hugs and kisses. Then I sit her in their beds and they give her loves. It is so sweet! The boys are so good with their little sister and love her so much! Sorry about the deer in the headlights look Reagan always gives.....for some reason the flash totally intreages her and the duh look appears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You give me hope that I might get your combo of 2 boys and a girl. They are all soo cute. I would love the same combo, pray for me.
Post a Comment