Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I could stare at her for hours



There is nothing quite like watching your baby sleep. This week has been really hard because Reagan has been sick. I thought it was just teething issues, but when I took her in for her shots I found out she has an ear infection and bronchitis. Pictures like this help me to be a patient mommy, even though I really haven't slept for a week. Such a sweetie!

3 comments:

MEG said...

Awe poor Reagan! I hope she feels better soon! For your question about my page: I usually just copy someone else's info and plug it into my page (if you right click on someone's page you can get all the html that they used on their page - Christy Denney taught me that dirty trick). This time Tara said she was bored at work so she made me a header and changed my background for me to match. So I have you fooled - I can't do it either! ;)

Darcie said...

Ah precious. Love the bedding too!

Kristina said...

your little girl is so, so, so cute. (i think its about time kendra has a little one :))

i dont know if you saw it or not, but i posted a blog like 2 days ago about the where i got my backgrounds... your new one is super cute!