

No t

his is not a room in our house. No this is not an addition to our house. This would be the MAN CAVE!!! I post this simply because this is all that I have heard about for the past year. This would be our garage. Yes our garage. FINALLY it is finished and I still hear about it all the time, but what can you do?!?!? Really though I am proud of my husband for finishing it all by himself. He even put his back out trying to hang the dry wall alone. This is yet another thing that Cade sets his mind to and accomplishes 100% and to the best of his abilities. I love that about him. If anyone wants a place to stay, our lovely garage is always available......I wouldn't sleep in there, but Cade thinks it would be just fine!
4 comments:
Looks GREAT! - and EVEN BETTER that you can remove an entire wall of the room to see in! Some day Danny and I will stay...
Wow!! Looks awesome guys! I especially love the picture of the boys in high school on top of the bed! A
oh wow heather thats hilarious!! way to go cade though, im sure alot of heart went into making the man cave!
Nice job Cade, so when do I get to stay in the Man Cave? - Dave
Post a Comment