I picked out this swim suit before she was born. It was supposed to fit her for Lake Powell. Little did I know my daughter would be in the 97th perctile for height. So instead of this fitting her when she is almost a year, it fits her at 5 mo. She is sporting the open mouth and deer in the headlights eyes as usual. I love her!!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Another cute swimmie
I picked out this swim suit before she was born. It was supposed to fit her for Lake Powell. Little did I know my daughter would be in the 97th perctile for height. So instead of this fitting her when she is almost a year, it fits her at 5 mo. She is sporting the open mouth and deer in the headlights eyes as usual. I love her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment