So I have been tagged by Summer....
Read ahead, and it will explain.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
-About to graduate from High School.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
-Workout, clean the house, take a shower, get taxes done, have sex
3. What snacks do I enjoy? dark chocolate, any type of bread, fruit, if calories didn't count: doughnuts, candy, cake, soda, guac, ice cream etc.....
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
-Buy a huge house and pay for it in cash. Buy a stingray corvette. Go on a shopping spree for the rest of my life. Get a maid. Go on a billion vacations. Help our families out. Buy Panama for Cade. College and mission funds. Invest. Buy the Lakers. Have Nick Orojo cut my hair (from what not to wear).
5. 3 bad habits?
-Picking my nose when no one is looking (you know you all do it), according to Cade nagging, biting my check
6.5 places I have lived?
-CA, UT, ID, the parking lot of the Ricks College football stadium (total white trash)
7. 5 jobs I've had?
-Cleaning my Grandma's house (it scared me), Secretary for my daddy, Secretary for Caroll and Co, Waitress for Ruby River, MAMA.
8. 5 thing people don't know about me.
-I used to have horses and ride them with out a saddle or bridal.
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark chocolate. Milk chocolate tastes like poop unless it is godiva or dove.
-I was 5'10" and now I am 5'8 1/2". I seriously think I shrunk because of pregnancy.
-I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE being prego.
-I used to be really good at making friends, ever since I became a Mom I don't go out of my way as much so I usually become friends with my friends, friends. I really need to work on that.
I tag....Megan, Kendra, Kathryn, Stephanie, Rebecca
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
YOU CRACK ME UP! I totally pick the hard ones too - who the heck doesn't? You could get a stroke if you left those up in there! Thanks for being honest :)
I am laughing HARD! You say it like it is. I loved your to-do list, it made me giggle.
ok im LOL at ur tag. i totally hate being prego too. how many more are you having?
and send me ur email address so i have that too.
You are hillarious!!! I swear I love you because you just say it like it is!!! I hope our hubby's know how "lucky" they are! I also love that you pick your nose hee! hee!
I love your honesty!! Your tag was fun to read because of it. Cade is a lucky guy! A lot of guys would love their wives to have sex on their to do list!!
I'm not sure if I was supposed to answer yor questions on yours or mine... so I chose mine cuz it's better... neener-neener-neener
Post a Comment