Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine Dinner


Those of you who know me well know where we went out to eat. Only my fav restraunt in all the world. I could seriously eat here every day of my life.

My sweet mama.

We went out with my parents, my brother Kevin, and his girlfriend Claudine.

I love you babe!!

3 comments:

MEG said...

LOL - I just got your message from last night about the HTML! It looks like you got it though -

SWEET! It looks like you guys got lots of Valentines sweets! My Dr. told me to hold off of the sugar so I am DYING!!!!

Sharee said...

Looks like you had a great valentines day. How was FL? Did you have a good time? I hope all went well with your cute kiddies.

ambercarlson said...

Hey Skinny Minnie! Are you serious?? You look great!

1. The guy next to Queen is Cody, Leanna's son (Carlson)... He is basically family.. He is ALWAYS around...

2. Tara in AZ is still doing my hair... She is AWESOME!

Miss you guys! A