Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

EEEEEEK!

Tomorrow I leave my little kiddies for 4 days.....just now I started to freak out a little. Cade and I have never left them for this long. I am a mental case I know, but I think I am scared of dying while I am clear across the country in FL and leaving them alone for the rest of their lives. AAAAHHHHHH! All I need to do is say five million prayers and then everything will be ok. Or is it say one prayer and have FAITH that everything will be ok....oh who am I kidding it will be five million. Breath in......breath out.......breath in......breath out......

3 comments:

MEG said...

I hope you guys have fun!!!!

Sharee said...

Enjoy yourselves and party like a rockstar. It is scary and I have only left Easton once, when we went to Hawaii with Jon and Christy. It is soo hard. But they are in good hands..try to "sleep through the night" and have fun.

ambercarlson said...

You did it!! Looks like you guys had fun!! (I checked out The Denney Blog) When are you guys headed our direction?? Brett's Wedding? A