Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Coop's 1/2 Birthday



It was Cooper's 1/2 birthday!!! Coop's preschool celebrates 1/2 birthdays for the kids whos birthdays fall in summer. Very thoughtful of them....means doughnuts for me...oh and the kids in his class get some to.

3 comments:

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

THIS WAS WAY TOO EASY!
1. Where did we meet?
THE HOSPITAL

2. Take a stab at my middle name?MARIE

3. Do I smoke?
SMOKIN HOT!

4. Color of my eyes?
BROWN/GREEN

5. Do I have any siblings?
YES 4 AND YOUR FAV IS YOUR SISTER!

6. What's one of my favorite things to do? COOK OR WORKOUT

7. What's my favorite type of music? JIG-A-BOO MUSIC

8. Am I shy or outgoing?
OUTGOING

9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? RULE FOLLOWER!

10. Any special talents?
YOU CAN FIT YOUR WHOLE FIST IN YOUR MOUTH LOL

11. How many children do I have?
THREE

12. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, What is one thing that I would bring?
DARK CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW CANDY FROM SEES

MEG said...

Awe Happy 1/2 Birthday Coop! That is so cute!

raw mom said...

cute little cooper! happy half buddy!