Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baseball




This is the first year Coop is old enough to play on a real baseball team. He is on the Yankees. I honestly think he is excited, but we are more excited. The pics aren't the greatest, but it is still a fun experience for the whole family.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Nice! I can't wait to hear about his first little league games. Yep, we are here in San Jose.

P.S. I saw your blog and I am excited to try the avocado salsa.

Summer said...

Heather you are so great at keeping up on your blog! Once I'm not feeling so crappy I will do better. I love all of your new pictures, it was fun to see your Valentines Day and your Florida trip. Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad Coop is likin' Baseball...I know Brig loves being on his team!
PS I JUST TAGGED YOU! HA! HA!

Summer said...

Oh yeah, I love love love your new title!!!

raw mom said...

ooooo! emily loves tee ball! she and sydney were both on teams last year...emily totally dug it but sydney my little sugar princess would say"mama, i'm hot." or " mama., my legs hurt from standing too much." hahaha. but, when it was time to bat, i would say," k, kiddies. who's going to be our slugger? (they would go last and send everyone home) and she would raise her hand so high and suddenly the heat and pain were gone. she's so girly.

Williams Family said...

I wish we lived closer so Jacob could play on his team!! Looks like fun Cooper!