Saturday, February 23, 2008
I FINALLY did it!!!!
I have been meaning to do this for a while now....start a recipe blog. I am one of those annoying people who always asks, "Can I have that recipe." I really can't help it. I mean if you love something......it is a must. I have people ask me for my recipes all of the time and now I can just direct them to my blog. For now the name if Sauce Sensations. It is under construction (I have to change the blog address....etc...) and needs a little fine tweaking, but for now it works. I hope you all enjoy and I promise I would never put something on there that is not absolutely to DIE FOR!!! Your taste buds can trust me. It is under Fav Links....Sauce Sensations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I was going to ask you for those recipes anyway so this is great. You and I seem to always on the look for a good recipe. Good job and I will be trying these soon!
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Heather,
I've been secretly peeking at your blog for a few weeks now and I need to confess. This is Summer Nead from our BYU days....how are you? YOu look great and your kids are so beautiful! Looks like you and Denneys had a fabulous time! Makes me miss BYU. Your recipes look fab, too! Just wanted to say hi!
Love, Summer
i'm on it, missy! thanks! can we submit great to die for recipes? i have a ton...
Sooo good to have more ideas for my recipe pot! Maybe we can exchange, I have so good goodies!
Post a Comment