Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rolling Over

My sweet little Reagan is rolling over. Yes I am sad about this!!! Rolling over means that she is getting bigger and older and I don't want that. She needs to stay my little baby girl forever and ever. Nevertheless we are so proud of her. 2/1/08

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Unforutuantley the movie is black I could only hear sound. Good job Reagan, and I agree these are love-hate milestones. I will get around to your tag soon...promise.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love that swimsuit. She is so cute! Your valentine's tag made me laugh too!

MEG said...

GO Reagan! I can't believe how fast she is growing. The swimsuit is ADORABLE - I guess you'll just have to go shopping for another Powell one - OH DARN. LOL.