What is his name? Cade Jensen McMullin
How long have you been married? 6 years and 6 mo
Who long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 28, geezer
Who eats more sweets? ME! Hence the butt.
Who said I love you first? He did. ~ DUH!
Who is taller? He is. It would be scarry if I was taller than him. That would make me 6'5"
Who can sing better? Cade, I stink.
Who is smarter? He is. He is one of those annoying people who doesn't have to study to do good in school. I have to study my brains out to retain anything. If he doesn't know something or how to do something he researches it. For example, while finishing our garage he looked up, on line mind you, how to do wire the outlets and wired them perfectly. He only got shocked once!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Who does the laundry? Me
Who mows the lawn? My little mexi friends, and yes I can legally say that because I am 1/4 mexican.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he does the dishes because I would rather DIE than do dishes.
Who drives? He does. When I drive he can't keep his mouth shut and drives me crazy. I swear I can drive.
Who is more stubborn? I am. I don't know how he puts up with me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. ~ DUH!!!
Who asked who out first? He did. Our first date was the Dairy Bowl Championship game. So fun!! Crea (Cade's Dad) was at the game also and when he got home he said, " I met the girl Cade is going to marry." I didn't even talk to him that much, not on purpose, there was just a ton of people around and he still got that feeling. I love you Crea!!!
Who proposed? He did~DUH again! He was sooo cute. I LOVE LOVE flowers, so when we went on a trip to Vegas with his fam he proposed in the flower room at the Bellagio. I didn't even know he had the ring yet.
Who has more siblings? I do. Bryan, Kendra, and Kevin.
Who wears the pants? It depends on the day and the situation.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he does the dishes because I would rather DIE than do dishes.
Who drives? He does. When I drive he can't keep his mouth shut and drives me crazy. I swear I can drive.
Who is more stubborn? I am. I don't know how he puts up with me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. ~ DUH!!!
Who asked who out first? He did. Our first date was the Dairy Bowl Championship game. So fun!! Crea (Cade's Dad) was at the game also and when he got home he said, " I met the girl Cade is going to marry." I didn't even talk to him that much, not on purpose, there was just a ton of people around and he still got that feeling. I love you Crea!!!
Who proposed? He did~DUH again! He was sooo cute. I LOVE LOVE flowers, so when we went on a trip to Vegas with his fam he proposed in the flower room at the Bellagio. I didn't even know he had the ring yet.
Who has more siblings? I do. Bryan, Kendra, and Kevin.
Who wears the pants? It depends on the day and the situation.






1 comment:
Geezer?! At 28!? Huh. I don't know what I feel about that comment.
This was so fun to read, especially as I was there to watch this romance unfold. :)
Post a Comment