Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Biggest Brother Love


My boys help out so much with their little sis. The morning I took these pics Carter was still sleeping, so Coop and I spent some quality time with Reagan. He wanted to carry her into her room all by himself. A little frightening for me, but he did a great job. And yes that is Sponge Bob on his under roos. Whenever we are home this is his usual atire. As soon as we get in the door the clothes come off no matter what temperature it is. It must be that little Colorado blood running through their veins. Polar Bears I tell you. Polar Bears!!!

Helping Mama rub lotion on little sis.

Snuggle bugs!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute. I love Reagans Big beautiful eyes!

MEG said...

Oh Heather that's cute. I can't believe how big Reagan is getting - in the pic on the changing table her legs look so long! Coop is so cute. I miss that kid.

The Ratcliff's said...

what good big bros!!

Sharee said...

So precious. She is lucky to have some big bros to look out for her. Reagan is a beauty. Does she mind the ear rings?

Darcie said...

Ahhh. It doesn't get sweeter.