Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

Blessings 5/7-5/9

5/7
Being with my family was my blessing today.

5/8
Mother's Day!!! There are few greater blessings than that of being a Mother to three kiddos. I love them with every part of me. I can honestly say that every day of their lives I have cherished. I love to have them around and as close to me as possible.
One of my favorite things is to watch what happens when I am cleaning. As I move from room to room they all gravatate towards me. I don't even think they know when they are doing it.
My favorite parts of my day are snuggling my princess to sleep, picking up my buddies from school and when Cade gets home from work. I love when we are all together. As a matter of fact I am taking the boys out of school tomorrow just so I can spend the whole day at Disneyland with them before my surgery. They are both doing so amazing at school so I figured a day off wouldn't hurt. So grateful for them.

5/9
Today I am grateful for my Mama and Sister. They have been by my side every day. When something so scary is about to happen in your life distractions help so much. It helps to fill the down time when your mind can wander.
Honestly though I have an overwhelming sense of peace. Still scared, but peaceful and besides that I don't think I have any more tears to shed. I have cried way to many times to admit. I think having gone through this pain I will be able to truly understand other's trials of physical pain. When there is something wrong with you health wise it is really hard. It affects you every minute of every day and you still have to find a way to dig deep and live.

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Hi Heather! I love reading your updates and about the blessings in your life. I think focusing on our blessings can do so much good for our souls when we feel like life is hard! And boy, you are having some BIG trials right now. I am so sorry you are having to experience this! You are amazing to keep such a positive attitude and keep going! I am glad you have Cade and your family to help you get through this! We will pray for you my sweet friend!!!