Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

Blessings 5/1-5/6

I haven't written my blessings for a few days. Sunday was Cade's birthday. It was so fun to celebrate with family. He is the biggest blessing of my life. My rock and the most amazing person I have ever met. Not only is he recovering from back surgery he has a full time job, has 3 kids, is going to MBA school and has a wife with a huge brain that needs surgery. He has all of these things on his shoulders and not only does he manage them well, he excels. I admire him in every way. He is the love of my life and my very best friend.

One day when he was in bed recovering from his surgery he called me in our room and played this song for me. He said, "This is our song right now. We can't stop the rain, but we have each other." Here is the song. I hope that if you are going through something you have someone like my Cade and if not just know that the Savior can be that person.
It’s like a storm
That cuts a path
It’s breaks your will
It feels like that

You think your lost
But your not lost on your own
Your not alone
I will stand by you
I will help you through
When you’ve done all you can do
If you can’t cope
I will dry your eyes
I will fight your fight
I will hold you tight
And I wont let go

It hurts my heart
To see you cry
I know it’s dark
This part of life
Oh it finds us all
And we’re too small
To stop the rain
Oh but when it rains

I will stand by you
I will help you through
When you’ve done all you can do
And you can’t cope
I will dry your eyes
I will fight your fight
I will hold you tight

And I wont let you fall
Don’t be afraid to fall
I’m right here to catch you
I wont let you down
It wont get you down
Your gonna make it
Yea I know you can make it

Cause I will stand by you
I will help you through
When you’ve done all you can do
And you can’t cope
And I will dry your eyes
I will fight your fight
I will hold you tight
And I wont let go
Oh I’m gonna hold you
And I wont let go
Wont let you go
No I wont

Rascal Flatts – I Won’t Let Go

1 comment:

Angie said...

So glad you have Cade. By the way... you may have a huge brain... but you have a huge heart too! Love you.