Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

In addition to being in the process of potty training Reagan is also in a big girl bed now. I decided to move her to a real bed because she was crawling out of her crib and I was afraid she would fall and hurt herself. She doesn't stay in bed the first time we put her to bed, but it only takes 5 or so times and she will stay in bed. I think this is amazing because the boys took about 30 times before they would go to bed. BIG DIFFERENCE!

So this morning I was laying in bed, I hear her door open and I hear the clunk of her wearing her dress up shoes. How cute is that?!!?!?!?! She wakes up and puts on her shoes first thing. I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!!

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I hate the transition from crib to bed. It just means less sleep for me. Reagan has grown up so much. I love her boots. She kills me!

Clark Club said...

I put a car seat next to the bed and if my child gets out, I strap him in. It isn't long before they stay in.

Becca said...

OH, I can't believe you are potty training already?! I heard girls are quicker than boys. When did you start with Coop and Carter? I didn't want to start anything until after the baby comes in Oct. However, I did take Maks out of the crib at the beginning of the summer, so at least one thing is marked off the "BIG BOY" list.