Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Reagan is 2


I can't believe my little girl is 2. She is positively the most precious adorable thing on the planet! I always say I would die if I didn't have her and I think I will always feel that way. She is our cherry on top and the dash of sugar in our family. We love her!!


I can't believe how big she has gotten. This is our new roller coaster. Grandma and Grandpa sent it to us for the kids birthdays. Let's just say that it is in constant motion.

All three of them love it! Thank you so much!!


Later in the day my whole family and Josh and Amanda Barron's whole family came to party it up. Kendra is the best auntie sugar anyone could ever ask for. Here she is with Reagan being swung by Cooper in the hammock.


Here are the adorable ballet slippers that Chris and Kendra gave her! So cute!!

Opening more prestents


Big brother helping her try on some of her new dress up shoes. Might I add that she is wearing one of the bows that Bryan and Kathryn gave her for her birthday. And just so everyone knows Kathryn MADE it!! Thanks so much!!




One of the things that Reagan really loves right now is horses, much to the delight of my Mom!! Some times she will wake up saying, "I want a horsie ride!" She also sings a horsie song when she is riding. It goes like this, "YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!"


Lip gloss! YUMMY!


Yes Amanda and I are still Super Stars!!!! Inside joke....sorry!

Kathryn and I thought this was funny....a random leaf on Brynna's back.....I don't know why, but at the time it was really funny!

The roller coaster in action

Right before the cake, she was saying prayer. PS that is Bryan's hairy leg. He has the harriest legs of anyone I know!!!!

Here comes the cake

She was so excited!!!

She even blew out the candles in one breath

Cute little Brynna!

Eating cake and sharing with Brynna


So there was a big UFC fight the same night and well we ended up having a UFC fight/Reagan's birthday party...uh... party!


Grandma with sweet Kenzy

Auntie ShaSha and Auntie Sugar spending time on the tramp with the kiddos

and Hey when it is your birthday and you are only two you don't have to wear a shirt!

We love you Reagan!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!!!

7 comments:

Batistas said...

How sweet! Happy birthday Reagan you are a cutie! What a fun night.

Kathryn said...

That was a great party! Thank you Heather for all the fun

Kristy said...

She is such a cute girl!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. I can't believe she is already 2. You look so good!

Kristin said...

She sure is a precious girl! And what a fun party!

Kim said...

woah- can't believe she is two already either. So dang cute! Looked like she was spoiled rotten!