Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lake Lopez

On the quest to find the perfect lake to boat on, besides Lake Powell, we have been trying out different lakes. We are trying to find a lake that is close, not to crowded etc.... So that quest took us to Lake Lopez this time. It was a Lake that you camped at. Camping was so much fun! I thought Reagan would be hard to handle camping, but she did great.

Roasting marshmellows


We love our girlie!


Cooper, Carter and cousin Marshall playing with flash lights

Hangin' out playing games

My Papa

Cooling off hot chocolate for Reagan


Carter, Marshall, and Coop enjoying hot chocolate

My Dad and his Brother Bruce. Bet you couldn't tell they were related.

My Aunt Dawn tells the funniest stories and always has something to say about everything. I don't know what she was telling us here, but I am sure it was funny and interesting. Love you!

Daddy and Reggers

Reagan carefully reading the game rules with Grandma's glasses on.

HAHAHAHAHA! Best pic ever!



Mom it is a perfect marshmellow...want it?

Looks like Cooper means business in this picture

When we were camping poor little Reagan didn't really get a nap all day for the first time in her life. So when Cade and I were putting her to bed she let us tickle her face to sleep while we hummed to her. Seriously one of the best moments of our life! CANDY pure baby CANDY!

What is it about baby girls that just melts you?

Cade helping Chris get ready to wake board

Upside down in the sun picture

Chris wake boarding

Ferris driving the boat with Chris the poser in the back


Cooper driving the boat

Ferris and Kendra

It was a long day on the water so my biggest boy needed some mama love.

Peeing in the wilderness.

Shooting their air soft guns

Helping Grandma make dinner

Climbing on the boat

Our camp site

I had to take a pic of Kendra's amazing art work with ketchup and mustard. Work of art Kendra!

The view from our camp site

Exploring

A pic of Uncle Bruce and Ferris......

Sorry there was a Chris in the way.........those wild animals!

More smores

Hangin' out! Thanks for an amazing trip everyone! We loved it. When we were pulling in the drive way Cooper said, "I just knew no one would die!" Come to find out he was scared that a wild animal would eat someone!

3 comments:

MEG said...

There are A TON of "spirit orbs" in that playing games picture! If I were you, I wouldn't play games at night like that anymore. LOL, j/k.

I love the boys' long hair!

Looks like a fun time! You guys are brave/crazy to go camping like that with 3 kids and it looked like Cooper was right, "no one died"!

Williams Family said...

How did you guys like it? My brother and his wife's family were camping there a week and a half ago. We stopped by there to say hi on our way to Monterey. I don't know when you were there but that would have been fun to run into you guys!

Kathryn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully we can join you guys next time.