Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Martha!!!!


Lake Powell 2009


2008


1979

????? 1970's

2007

2006
Since I am terrible at sending cards for birthdays I thought I would do a special birthday post for my Mother in Law Martha. I would describe her as one of the 10 virgins with oil over flowing in her lamp. She is one of the most prepared, caring, wonderful people that I know. We love you so so very much and are grateful for you in our lives!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

MEG said...

LOL! That's a really funny 1970's picture of mom and dad! It looks like Cade might have taken the picture huh?

mackmom said...

Thanks so much, Heather! I love you too! How lucky am I to have a daughter-in-law like you! Cole said Dad really let himself go...LOL...I say beautiful women have no age....