Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poo Poo on the toilet!


I haven't been trying to potty train Reagan, but I think she sees her big brothers go potty on the toilet and wants to be big just like them. Well this time we had some actual potty go in the toilet! Big day in a little girls life.

My Mom was there to make sure it all went well!

SICK Reagan! Just put it in the potty, don't look at it!

So proud of herself. Good job! I see no diapers in my future!!!!!! What would that be like?
PS Now we are really potty training!!! If I could just get her to go poop in the toilet we would be scott free!

2 comments:

MEG said...

Way to go Reagan! I'm glad you do the potty training right on the toilet. I will never understand the kid's potties that you have to empty afterward - S.I.C.K. Why not just teach the kid right the first time?

Unknown said...

I HATE you!!!! (: I say that with LOVE you know!! hahaha