Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Diet

A trainer I have been working with at the gym gave me this diet the other day. I am going to try it to see if I can finally get those last 10 lbs off and I thought I would put it out there for anyone else trying to lose weight. I like it because it isn't one of those diets that is a fad or you have to starve your self. Keep in mind that it needs to be accompanied by 45 min of cardio and 30 min of weights. Good Luck!

Breakfast (choose one):
Oatmeal
Egg whites
Fruit
Healthy cereal (bran)

3 to 4 hours later
Snack:
Protein Shake (must have at least 20mg of protein)
or
Fruit

Lunch:
Spinach or Asparagus or Broccoli with boiled/grilled chicken

3 to 4 hours later
Snack
Protein Shake (20mg of protein)
or
Fruit

Dinner:
Spinach or Asparagus or Broccoli with boiled/grilled chicken

5 comments:

raw mom said...

HELLOOOOO! are you serious!!! yes...PLEASE! tell me what she did! i have a ton of wheat under my bed just hanging out...waiting for the millenium...i'm so glad you told me about this...call me

raw mom said...

ps...your diet sounds about like ours right now! i feel like i've found e couple meals that will fill them up, keep them full for awhile and dont have too mnay carbs...it might be monotonous, but it works! good luck with ity! i love how motivated you are!

Brooke said...

OK, What are you talking about. You don't have any lbs to lose, let alone 10 lbs. You look AMAZING all ready!!!!!

Amber said...

I'm in!

Becca said...

What about dessert? I seem to need something in the evening whether it's fruit or sugar free jello. (But that's when I attempt a diet; not currently dieting!!!)

Also, did the trainer give you one cheat meal per week?