Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of First Grade

Tell me it isn't so!!!! My baby is a first grader. Cooper said, "Mom I really can't believe I am a first grader!" I can't either Cooper. I just beam with pride when I look at him and see what a strong smart boy he is. I hope you have a good year buddy!





I love these people!


His desk. He sits right next to three of his friends!



YAY for school and a routine! Here we go......

3 comments:

MEG said...

Oh I love his smile with the missing tooth! I can't believe he's a FIRST GRADER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

seriously, where does the time go?

grammie said...

oh my gosh Heath! Your kids!! How precious! They all look like you and Kendra and Kevin andBry when you guys were little!! Remember taco man? tacalash an?? Ha ha. Say hi to yur mom. I miss our daily walks. She's a realy good person...heart of gold. XOXOX