Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Diet

The trainer who always tells me that I have 10 pounds to lose gave me this diet.

Breakfast: 1/2 C. Oatmeal
Snack: 1/2 an apple
Lunch: Chicken with veggies
Snack: 1/2 an apple
Dinner: Protein shake
If that isn't enough food you feel hungry you can also eat a protein bar before or after dinner.

He said eat that and work out and you will lose 8-10 a week. He also said if you go and get sauna pants and wear them under your workout clothes you will lose even more. Worth a try eh??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im tryin it!

Clark Club said...

That's insane. I would be so grumpy, I would eat my children alive.

Darcie said...

What?! That wouldn't keep me full for two hours... let alone a whole day!!