So if you are going to be Best Friends you HAVE to have a best friend hand shake. Since Cooper talkes to anyone and everyone. He has a lot of best friends because he thinks if you are friends with him you might as well be his best friend. There are a few of his favorites though and Brigham Davis is one of them.
First you go like this

Then like this

Then you give each other a
knuckle punch

And a shoulder smack

and then then big
finale of course!!!!
A BELLY BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love little boys. They sure are a handful, but I love how adventurous and inventive they are.

Love all of these BOYS!!

You should hear my house when they are all together. Not to mention the trail of toys!!!! Can you say tornado? Gotta love it!
6 comments:
LOL! I love how serious they are about it! That's a lot of boys!
Boyz are crazy! And I can't imagine what your place will be like when they are teens!
I love that you documented their "hand shake!" That is going to be priceless when they get older- ha ha! They are so super cute- so great that you are such a good "boy" mom! I wouldn't know what to do with them all!!! That's so great that they have such good friends though- it makes all the difference.
LOVE IT!!! Now we have to think of a cool "secret hand shake" and document it for everyone to see! lol! My boys just love hangin out at your house....and I'm so glad you can stand it! It's fun to have someone to swap with. I love play dates!
LOVE IT!! Boys are great. Love the moment by moment shots you got.
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment