
These pics pretty much sum up our summer!

My boys LOVE to boogie (funny word!) board!

Beach transportation....every time!


This picture cracks me up!! My Mom makes this really funny face that only her and her best friend since they were little girls can make. Reagan is trying to copy her! She has since been practicing and can almost do it now!

It seems like we would always have a fun day at the beach, shower, then bike ride to Great Mex aka the best Mexican food I have ever had! If you come to my neck of the woods I will take you here to have shrimp tacos. My mouth is seriously watering just thinking about it.



















3 comments:
I cannot believe you let your boys go all the way out there in the water!! I am freaking out just looking at those pics!!! You are a crazy mama!!! I freakin LOVE your guts!!!
Oh my gosh, I love the cousin pics. I already miss the beach. Thank goodness for disneyland.
eriously! she has gotten so big and SO cute!!! i'm loving her swimsuit!!!
Post a Comment