Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Steph's Baby Shower

One of my cutest friends from college, Stephanie, has a baby shower not to long ago. Can I just tell you she was the cutest prego girl EVER! Since then she has given birth to a cute baby girl. I am not sure of her name right now because they hadn't decided at the time of the shower. I am sure it is cute though.




This girl is Hanne. I met her when I was 14 at EFY at BYU. Last time I talked to her was when I got married....that was 8 1/2 years ago. Lo and behold she was at Stephanie's baby shower!! So fun to see her!

Thanks for inviting me Steph! I love you and you sweet baby!!!!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

thats too funny - my sister in law and stephanie are best friends. and she was at the babyshower as well! it looks like she got a lot of cute things!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Oh I am so sad I missed it. Okay where are her baby pics...I need to see that baby!!!!

Brian and Aubrey said...

Okay, after reading Kristina's post, it answered my question. Steph does "Pink Lemonade products" with my friend Dawn Lombardi. Small world!