Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

San Diego

On the weekend of my birthday Cade and I went to San Diego and met up with a couple of friends, Brent and Lein Keller and John Denney. It was nice to get away and spend some time with out my babies, though I did miss them. My sister, her husband, Drew and Alicia Forester helped watch my kids while we were gone. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! You guys rock!

We left super early in the morning so we could go do a session at the San Diego temple. The only pic we took there was of the spider wed above.

Then we went to Brent and Lien Keller's house and saw this big daddy spider.
We went to lunch with Brent and then met up with John and went through this museum that was once a naval ship. It was really cool! I had never done anything like it. Let's just say we should be really grateful for the people in the Navy. It is small, hot, and way clasterphobic! I think all of the guys sweated a gallon of sweat!

Sleeping quarters

Door ways....small!

One of the command centers. Brent, Cade and John.


Boiler room


One of the figher jets



Up on top of the ship



Radar

Command center

Captians quarters


The view from our hotel

The next day we got to watch John play. He is number 92. Thanks guys!!!! It was so much fun!

We were in a section with shade. Thank the heavens because it was super super hot.

snapping the ball


After the game we got to see John one last time. We need to plan a time to get everyone together again!! We miss you guys a ton! Lake Powell? Maybe sooner? Thanks again!

4 comments:

mackmom said...

So great to see John, Cade & Brent together! I'm glad you had a great weekend! Love- Martha

MEG said...

I love that picture of Brent, Cade, and John all in a row in the command center! It made me laugh! I'm glad you guys got to have a great weekend together and catch up with some friends!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

John had fun and I am so sorry I meant to tell you thank you for the cute outfits and cookbook. I'm a loser! You were so thoughtful. We need to plan like an annual get together for all of us.

Brooke said...

Happy late birthday Heather!! How fun that you got to go to San Diego and have a break from being a mommy. That game would have been so much fun to go to, even if it was hot!!