Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fond of Fondue




This go around, my gourmet cooking group aka Move over Martha group did their presentation on fondue. It was such a fun amazing night full of wonderful food. I think they had to roll me out of there.



Eating our wonderful dinner!


My Mom was at a horse show, so I brought my friend Amber Lowry. She loves to cook like I do so I thought she would really enjoy it. Thanks for coming with me Am.




My favorite part...DESSERT!! And yes I did have thirds!!

2 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Your cooking group is fancy. One night a month to pig out is needed. I do my pigging out at BUNKO!

Kelli Eudis said...

I would love something like that. Don't know of any around these parts.