Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Soccer

This is Cooper's first year of soccer........he HATES it!! We told him he has to finish this year out and then if he doesn't want to play next year he doesn't have to. I think the problem is that there is to much running involved and it makes him HOT. He hates being hot. Poor kid he has a lot of meat to move around.

He sure does look handsome though.


This was taken at the end of the game.....he is DONE!
Love you Coop!

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

IT makes him hot?!!! That sounds familiar. I know two men that make their own gravy.

Williams Family said...

Too bad he doesn't like it. I bet he is more of a baseball, football kind of guy. At least he looks cute right?

Anonymous said...

I hope he still plays. He definately has the height and I know he will grow to love it!! It has beem hot though!!