Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandparents Day

The preschool Carter goes to has a Grandparents Day. My Mom always makes it and Carter was sooooo happy! He loves his school and is getting so big.





Thanks for coming Mom!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good Grandma Kathy is!!

Michelle said...

That is so sweet! Heather, you are sooo lucky to have your parents around and SO INVOLVED. That is priceless! I pray my girls schools never have Grandparents Day. It would break my girls hearts!
Carter loves sushi? What a stud! I love it.

Becca said...

I really look forward to Maks going to preschool and you'll be happy to know that he tasted his first California roll yesterday!

Amber said...

How fun. I miss that school. Your mom looked like she had a great time.

maroo said...

Oh my gosh!!! Heather, you have such a beautiful family!!! I have one word for your baby girl...PRECIOUS!!! Of course your mom is STILL as beautiful as ever! She looks great! Both your parents do. Remember takalash man??? Taco man?? Heh heh. Take care and love to all of your bros and sisters!! Love ya, Maria