After one of Reagan's naps I went in to get her and saw that Ralph the midnight hair dresser sure did a number on her. Ralph is the guy that gives you the awesome hair dos when you wake up, by the way. I love the do that Ralph the midnight hair dresser gave Reagan. It is the best on yet.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Looks like she dosen't like Ralph!!
Awww...poor Reagan. She's still cute even when she's crying.
Loving the hair. So fun to see you and your darling family! I'm excited to keep in touch again!
I think she totally rocks the "Ralph" do! You go girl!!!
She is so cute. And you are hilarious. I love your blog:)
So that is what happens to your hair when you're sleeping!?! It all makes sense now. You should see what Ralph does to Chloe's hair!!
she is so cute, heather. it's not just because i'm your friend...she REALLY is so cute! and tell that "ralph" he needs to stop visiting me...i dont like it either sweet raegan!
She's totally allowed to be mad at Ralph! Love you, Reagan! You're adorable.
Post a Comment