Grandma and Grandpa Mack sent an amazing Halloween package for the kids. They always look foward to their holiday packages. The excitement and volume in our house is amazing when we are opening our fun package.




This is how Reagan says please. She puts her hand up like this and says Peas.


Eating scary eye balls!

One of my fav pics EVER!!
Thank you so much for the fun package! We love you!
8 comments:
I'm so totally STOKED to be home with you guys for Christmas this year! Hopefully there isn't a record breaking snow storm and they don't shut down DIA. Hopefully we can see you guys for more then a day!
YIPPEE! I can't wait!
Reagans outfit is so cute! Love the boys with their teeth and toys too. Pkgs from Grandparents are so much fun.
Heather that is such a cute picture of Reagan. You really do have cute kids. Tell your family Happy Halloween!!
Your babies are so stinkin cute!!
Okay, Reagan needs to teach Maks how to say Please. I tried teaching him, but all he can say his MA. That's his word for most everything. And I love her hat!
love Reagans's hat and that pic is sooo cute...she is a doll! Happy Halloween!
I love her hat! So cute!
How did you get so lucky that Reagan will let you put that darling hat on? She is so adorable!
Post a Comment