Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

FYI

So I use google reader to see who has posted new posts on their blogs. I was also commenting on EVERYONE'S blogs whenever any of you posted. To my dismay I don't think any of you have been getting my comments. I asked my sister in law Kathryn if she had been getting my comments and she said no. GASP! So, just so everyone knows.....I DO love you and I DO care and I HAVE been commenting on all of your super cute fun blogs.....but I obviously don't know how to use the stupid program. I swear I am not retarded.......just stupid!!

4 comments:

MEG said...

Awe Heather that's so good to hear! I thought you were just MAD AT ME for the past 6 months! LOL, so you DO love me? J/K

It will be good to hear from you again :)

Unknown said...

I think you might be a little retarded! (:

Kathryn said...

I missed your comments. I am so happy!

Williams Family said...

I don't know if we were included in that but I was just wondering about how I haven't heard from you in awhile. :)