I saw this cute idea on my friend's blog....Booing! I think it is the cutest thing ever! So I went out and got all the stuff to do it and the day before we were going to do a little Booing....we got Booed!!

My kids thought it was the Ghost of Haunt! If you don't know who that is, let me explain. When ever something bad happens around our house ie a dent in the wall, I ask Carter who did it and he always responds, "The Ghost of Haunt!" It is never him, it is always the Ghost of Haunt.

Here Cooper is about to Boo someone.

The kids had sooo much fun. Thanks to who ever got us. We loved it and the treats didn't last 24 hours!!

My kids thought it was the Ghost of Haunt! If you don't know who that is, let me explain. When ever something bad happens around our house ie a dent in the wall, I ask Carter who did it and he always responds, "The Ghost of Haunt!" It is never him, it is always the Ghost of Haunt.

Here Cooper is about to Boo someone.

The kids had sooo much fun. Thanks to who ever got us. We loved it and the treats didn't last 24 hours!!
This is the cute note you put on the person's door step you are booing. The one we got was a little different, but still super cute. I will scan it as soon as I get a chance.







2 comments:
SO CUTE! So, where is this blog so I can get in on the cute idea? :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where the HECK did he get the Ghost of Haunt from? I knew he did that, but I have NEVER heard anything like it. I think it's hilarious. Don't tell Danny, he'll start using it too.
Post a Comment