Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Balboa Days

Just some pics from the beach.



Grandpa spending some quality time with my boys. Such an awesome thing!


Chubby and Coop


The carnival on Balboa Island.






The gang...well most of us anyway. There will be an increase of beach pics because my parents are moving there!! So fun!

3 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Wait a minute - your parents are moving to Balboa!!! That is so awesome! And is that their boat!?!? So fun! I love Balboa and I love that if you are in Balboa that is so much closer to me and I might actually get to see you!!!

Noelley's Life said...

How fun that your parents are going to be right on the beach!! It looks so fun! Hope all is going well!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Your kids are so cute. I just saw their house- you guys are going to have so much fun down there!