Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

28th Birthday

This picture totally sums up my birthday....what is this a picture of? PURE HEAVEN!!! The rice at Benihana. A lot of my friends have never been to Benihana, so some of them suggested that we go there for my birthday. Do you know what that means? That means that I got to go to Benihana twice! Once with my friends and then once with my family. Do you know what this whole paragraph means? That I have a serious problem. I am obsessed with FOOD!!
Thank you Summer for this excellent picture of my most favorite thing ON EARTH!
Thanks everyone for coming! (Missed those who couldn't come) This year was seriously one of my best birthday's ever.
We didn't want to forget Melissa. She was feeding little Slade when we took our group shot.


Benihana with the fam!
Carter and My hubby.
My princess and I.
Dad, Mom, Reagan, Carter, Kathryn and Bryan
Kevin, Cooper, Brynna, and Kendra....Chris was coming from work.
Group shot.

And finally another favorite of mine.....flowers. I love love love love love flowers. My Mom and sister found me in the morning at Cooper's school and surprised me with the red roses and lilly's with a balloon. Thanks guys I felt soooo special. When I got home from picking kids up from school the purple bouquet was on my door step....Amber and Ben Lowry surprised me with those. Purple is my favorite color!! Love them!! Then my adorable hubby came home with the pink roses. Thanks babe, you sure know how to sugar me up!
Thanks everyone for all of the awesome presents, wishes for a wonderful birthday and most of all your love and friendship. Having people like you in my life makes each day so sweet and the moments in my life amazing. I love you all!!!!

12 comments:

Sharee said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like a lot of fun. And a whole lot of people love you. I have to say you are so much fun to be around. Easy going, and always light up the room with your beautiful smile. I am gald I got to know you because of Christy.

ambercarlson said...

I am sooo jealous! I LOVE Benihana! We will have to go over Christmas! Happy 28!! Can't wait to see you guys and to meet Regan! A

raw mom said...

so your birthday was meant to get to you in time...i swear. but i cant stop puking. i thought of you for the entire week, but i couldnt get myt butt to the mailbox...sorry, friend. but i do love you and i do remember your special day every year...so happy late birthday!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! It totally looks like you got spoiled, but should'ent it be that way?

Nead Family said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! Sounds like you had a great day! 28...you are a young one...I turn 30 in January...aaaggghhh!!!! Scary!

Kristy said...

Sorry we missed it! Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Birthday!

Kristin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like you had a lot of fun and got totally spoiled, which is exactly how a birthday should be :)

Batistas said...

Feliz Cumpleanos from Spain!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You can't celebrate your birthday without us! I am glad that you have good friends out there to take care of you. Love ya,
Christy

Michelle said...

Yummy! That sounds delicious. Happy Birthday!!!!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great birthday celebration! Good food and friends is always the best way to celebrate! Happy Birthday!

Williams Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! You are so young still!!!! A young hot mama!!