Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Carter's Dream......

Carter, "There was monster creepies and they were big with slobberies all over."


Carter is my little dreamer. I think the only person who has more vivid dreams then he does is John Denney...and we just won't go there...HAHAHA! Almost every morning he tells me about some crazy dream he had. His dream vocab has increased since Grandma McMullin came to visit us. I think it is because when she stays with us EVERY night she puts the kids to sleep by telling them stories. It is positively the cutest thing in the whole wide world and the kids LOVE it.

3 comments:

MEG said...

Oh that's so freaking cute. I can't wait until Axton is old enough to tell me what's going on in his head. I was looking at our wedding pictures and Carter was a baby when we got married - such a cute little baby. I can't believe how fast time goes!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I think we can only share the crazy dreams with you guys and not get embarassed. Somehow I'm always a prop to his psycho dreams. Carter is a ladykiller. So cute. I heard you had some cysts. Are you okay? I had one burst and it hurt like a mother.

Batistas said...

Hey Heather great to catch up on your family. Love the back to school cake. I wanted to make one for my kids, but decided it was too much work here in Spain...NO BOXED CAKE MIXES!! I guess I´m too lazy and didn´t want to sit and figure out the measurements from metric measurements!! They were happy with the store bought (close to a cake) with homemade cream cheese frosting, but I didn´t make it look like a pencil!! Super cute!