Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Beach Fun

So this is about 3 trips worth of the beach....here we go.

Some of our bestest buddies, Amber, Ben, and Ella came with us to the beach. This is Reagan's best friend Ella. They loved getting sandy bum cracks and eating sandy munchies together. I love these girls.

So cute!

Kathryn is such a fun aunt. This beach trip she went swimming with Coop out in the waves. He spent most of the day trying to catch a wave with her. You can see the tippie top of his head on the left side of Kathryn.

Finally after many attempts he caught a wave. That is one thing about Cooper. He tries and tries and tries until he DOES!! I love that about him.

Don't worry...........I got the guy in the speedo for all of your viewing pleasure. He was laying out right next to us. All I have to say is...HOT DAMN!!!

Cousins loving the beach together.

I wonder what caught their attention????
I had to get these sandy little cheeks.
Balboa Island with my Sis and Mama.
We took a boat ride out on the ocean, which I am not to sure about yet. It is a little different from Lake Powell. The channel cat at Lake Powell kinda scare me.....I just try to pretend they are not there and I am fine. But the ocean has things in it that can EAT yes EAT ME yes ME!!!!! I am not to sure how I feel about that. No....wait....I know exactly how I feel about that....SCARED TO DEATH! Some guy said that he has never seen a shark around balboa. All I have to say is BULL CRAP!! I got stung by a sting ray ok!

These are a bunch of seals kickin' it together. They were like this for a long time. So random.
Having fun with Daddy.
Grandpa trying to get Carter into the ocean.

Grandpa trying to get Reagan into the ocean. Can you tell by her body language that she DOES NOT want to go in.

Coop swimming with Dad.

7 comments:

MEG said...

OH Heather those were great pictures! I love Reagan's swimwear and especially that you got the picture of the old man in the speedo. There's always at least one guy in a speedo isn't there? And why is it always an old guy? It's so fun that you guys can go to the beach!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Heather! Your kids are way braver then me. I hate the ocean because im TERRIFIED of sharks! Loved the speedo, that guy had a better a** then me.

amelia said...

Jealous you guys get so many fun beach trips! Ha, not jealous you got to see Speedo man up close :)

Noelley's Life said...

The beach looks so fun! When we went to the beach last year Brig just ate sand the whole time!

-Noelle

Williams Family said...

I love going to beach so I was sad that we didn't go too much this summer. This only thing that drives me crazy is that sands ends up everyhwhere!! On you, your stuff, your car.... I just have to get over it because it is still fun to go.
Your kids look so cute having fun at the beach. You look great too!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I love Reagan and her buddy looking all girly and cute. That picture of the speedo man was so nasty!!! LOL What the heck was he thinking? Some people are seriously put on this earth to crack us up! Awesome...

Batistas said...

Ok Heather if you think that your speedo man was good you need to come to Spain...I have seen way too many Germans and English men in speedos and topless women than I even care to talk about. Um women definately aren´t shy here!! We even named one BOOBZILLA!! Those puppies should have been contained!!! I don´t think that my mom ever laughed so hard!