Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

I FARTED!!!!!


Carter, "Cooper, I farted."
Cooper, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There are fewer things in life funnier than a fart! Right?



Reagan getting squirted by Cooper and Carter. Story of her life.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOVE when they get silly like that, it is just to much!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

That's why Reagan will be a tough girl. She already is. Carter and Cooper are such buds. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love it that you put all of them in the bath. Such a tender moment. I can't believe how much they all look alike. Your kids are so cute!

Sharee said...

Priceless. That is pretty funny!

Darcie said...

I laughed my butt off when I read this. No pun intended. :)

Noelley's Life said...

Brig loves to laugh at himself when he farts! Cute pictures!

Williams Family said...

Kids are funny aren't they!?! Your kids look so cute in those pictures. They all have such pretty eyes!

amelia said...

HAHAHA, that picture perfectly coordinates with the headline! That kid's smile is contagious.

Kristin said...

Haha! This was funny! And sadly, I know adults who still laugh at farts! I guess some things never change with time.

Your kids really do have the greatest smiles!

MEG said...

LOL, brings back memories. Cade will tell you all about...

MEG said...

Hmmmmm, just saw that you are going to post about Axton's blessing. I sure hope you don't include pics with me in them :(

Lets just say that wasn't my best week for pictures -

Love ya!
MEG

Randi said...

Hey Heather I need your E-mail address to add to my blog E-mail me randieudis@gmail.com