Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I finally got to it Meg. Now all I need to do is post Axton's blessing as soon as yo Mama sends me the CD of her pics. Love ya toots!!

This is how it works: for each question look up the answer on google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the FIRST page only.

My Age:

My Favorite Color:

My Favorite Vacation Spot: Lake Powell

Where I Live: Southern California

Where I Grew Up:
Same as above

Where I'd Like To Travel: Venice

My Favorite Food:

Favorite Treat:

My Favorite Animal:

A Past Love:

My First Name:

My Middle Name

My Last Name

What I Am Doing Now:


I tag:
Christy Denney, Kendra Beery, Kathryn Scott, Lindsay Olson, Clarissa Craner, Cindy Williams, Melany Batista, Alicia Forester, Sharee Jones, Leslie Washburn, Tracy Ratcliff, Kelly Merrill, Kristy Burns, Summer Davis, Shelly Biehn, Summer Nead, Cathy Hollist, Amber Carlson, Amber Lowry, Teresa Dunlop, Darcie Boyack.
I let some of you off the hook. Have fun I am excited to see your picks.

3 comments:

amelia said...

Come on Heather - there had to be a better Heather than Heather Mills! That woman gives me the creeps. Cute post!

Kristy said...

okay...I have re-entered the blogging world. Looks fun...I've just gotta find some time to do it!

Williams Family said...

I love this pictures you picked. I'm so behind on my blog but I will get to it soon. :)