Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, August 22, 2008

Cooper's 6th Birthday!

Cooper had his sixth birthday on August 12th! I can't believe he is 6 already. Doesn't that make me really old? I am that lady, yes lady, with a 6 year old. Crazy. Anyway....my biggest boy is getting bigger and I love him to pieces. He is such a caring OCD boy and I love it. He is also very independent and strong willed. I am thinking this is a good thing. Right now he takes extra patience, but if I can mold that strong will into the makings of a strong boy full of leadership, then I will take it. He fills our home with joy and excitement and is the best big brother in the world. I love you Coop!


I posted this pic first (out of order) because I just thought it was to cute for words. Can you tell he was excited about the present that Danny, Megan and Axton gave him. Thanks guys he loves it and has worn it a million times already.

We had a swim party at my parents house. Here are some of his friends swimming it up.

This is what you get when you ask your husband to take pictures of the decorations. If you didn't notice it is on fire. Thanks pyro!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER (that is what the cakes say)


Amber and sweet little Ella.

Yeah rockin' dude, I believe was the expression used when opening this present from Brigham.
]

The Lowry's.....Ben is making a funny face on purpose. So that is what he gets.......HAHAHA!!!

This is little Paul Davis and I just want to eat him up....but he is not the best part of this pic. If you look in the background you will notice his brother Joseph's butt crack!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

The lovely pinata. Kendra made it and I think she did a very good job. Unfortunately, Cooper broke it open with his first swing. I am so proud of this pic because I got the candy falling in the air. I am so tricky!



Thanks for coming everyone. Alicia, Kathi, Martha, Amber, Kathryn, Brynna, and Bryan!!

Cade and Ben. They are special friends. That is why they like to sit so close to each other.

The cutest pic ever of Ella!

Eating some of the yummy food. Savannah, Vanessa, prego Jennifer, Nathan and prego Summer. I love my pregos!!

Logan, Jake and Coop.

I hope you had a fun day Coop!!!!




8 comments:

Summer said...

And your prego's love you...but dang I'm HUGE!!!! I was laughing when I saw Josephs little plumbers crack!!! Love all the pics! Thanks for a fun night!

raw mom said...

what a FUN party! maybe one day i'll get to throw a boy party!!! we'll see! happy bday, cooper!

Amber said...

Could my husband be a bigger dork?! He looks like a freak in the one and then a fruit loop in the other. That was such a fun night.

Sharee said...

HAppy Birthday COOP! Great picts, your parents pool looks AMAZING!!! Fun swim party.

mackmom said...

What a fun party for a 6-year old boy. Remember how you made Cooper stay in the TV room so he could come out when the house was all decorated? He could hardly stand it. So cute! Glad I was there- Love, M

MEG said...

Sheesh, what a freaking AWESOME PARTY! I'm glad Coop liked the Batman costume! It looks like mom had fun out there too - next time we go to California I need to spend some more time at your house - I really miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Very Cute. You have such good lookin' kids. You look great by the way.

Nead Family said...

Cute, fun pics of the birthday party!! Max got a lot of those same things for his birthday! It's so funny how they like the same exact things. You rock making 3 birhtday cakes, too! I'm sure you guys had a blast. Cooper is so cute...like a little miniature Cade!