Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleep Over


Coop, Carter, and one of their best buddies Brigham had a sleep over. Don't worry they didn't go to sleep until 11pm and that is only because I put Cooper in our bed.......but they had fun and that is all that matters!

3 comments:

MEG said...

I don't know why that struck me as being so funny - but the pictures are so cute I am sitting here at my desk at work giggling! What a cute little pack of boys!

Nead Family said...

their room looks so cute! Looks like fun...Max has started asking for sleepovers, too. You're kids really are super, super adorable and such a good combo of you and Cade!

amelia said...

Sleepovers are great. How cute the little boys are doing them!