Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Soiree


Cade's company had a summer soiree and it was so much fun. It was held at the Marriebell or...something in Hollywood. Yes Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. to be exact. And if you think I am bragging I am NOT!! I personally hate Hollywood. It is a dirty city with to many freakin' people. Despite that I had a wonderful time with my honey.

We enjoyed spending a night alone with some good food and good company.

I am so grateful for how hard Cade works for our family. I love you babe!

What the room looked like and some of his co-workers.

4 comments:

Amber said...

That dress is so amazing! Where on earth did you get it? J/K. It's nice to see it being worn, and on a hot mama like you.

MEG said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple. I'm sure a lot of people wonder what it is about you that is so different - do people ask? You guys just radiate "happily married".

MEG said...

Hey I was on the phone with mom and she said you guys had a conversation about food storage. She told me to tell you about the "Every Day Food Storage" site. It's a really neat site that one of my friends found. I put it on my list of recipe blogs - go look!

Anonymous said...

Was the food good? Is it a place to go on a date or not.