Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, August 3, 2008

OC Fair

My Mom is so spontaneous and fun. She takes us to do so many fun things and I love it. I think she just loves to see her grand kids having fun and spend time with them. I love her. She is the best Grandma ever!! So this spontaneous trip led us to the OC Fair. We had a ball!

The biggest corn dog EVER.

Say cheese
Kendra about to barf after a spin-n-barf ride. HAHA!!
Just thought this pic was funny.



My lovies in the petting zoo.

She hates animals faces, except piggy(our dog), so for her to touch this guys face was a big step for her. This guy kept eating my Mom's shirt. It was so funny to watch. He actually chewed holes in her shirt. HAHAHAHA!!



The elephant ride was sooooooooo much fun. I was amazed that they let Reagan and Brynna on.




I think this Llama , or Mama as I used to call them when I was little, is smiling for the camera. Don't ya think?!












I love her!
And so our day ended at the fair. Reagan is desperately trying to get into Grandma's arms. She loves her Grandma. Thanks for an another amazing day Mama!!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Holy freakin' corndog!

Reagan is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her!

Kristin said...

Wow, what a FUN day! I love the fair. It looks like everyone had a blast!

MEG said...

HEATHER! That picture of Reagan on the carousel is ADORABLE! You should frame that one for her room - it is PERFECT! She is so dang cute!

I can't believe how old Cooper is getting...I look at you and have a hard time thinking that you have a kid that old - WEIRD!!! Soon he'll be a teenager! Then he'll start dating! NO NO NO NO NO!

raw mom said...

so fun! and look at you...laughing at kendra...brings me back to the good 'lo oak tree festival days...oh the memories! raegan is getting so big and so dang cute!

Brian and Aubrey said...

What a fun time you guys must have had. Your Mom is such a good Grandma. It is fun that she likes to do so much with your kiddos. The picts of Reagan are too cute on the carousel!