Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Amanda Panda

My BFF Amanda came and had lunch with me on Sat. Can I just say that I love her and her FOUR kids to pieces. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!!


This is little Mylee. She is four months old and weighs 10lbs. She is absolutely the tiniest thing ever and I love it. The bow she is wearing is Reagan's bow. Can you reference the size of this tiny little girl?

Amanda and her tiny little baby!

Sorry Joshie....I don't think Reagan was feelin' ya!

All the kiddos. Between the two of us we have SEVEN kids. Insane I know!!

This is the conversation that I had with Coop on the way home.
Coop: Mom is Kael my cousin?
Mom: No he is Mommies best friend's son.
Coop: Well he should be. Because then he could live with us.
Too cute for words!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Coopers comments!! I wish we were cousins too!!!

amelia said...

You two have the cutest kids! How fun that they are so close, despite living in different states.