Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, August 1, 2008

How do you know your butt is big?

I will tell you how you know.....when a trainer comes up to you at the gym and says I can help you with that and points at your butt. Thanks cuz I didn't already KNOW that. True story.

7 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Like I said, you would be a goddess here in Florida with that booty. Embrace the bootyliciousness! I still can't believe he actually said that. Mine will never go away and I'm okay with that.

amelia said...

YOU ARE KIDDING ME. I am pissed for you. Send Cade to the gym to beat this guy (or girl) up!

Michelle said...

BASTARD!!!!!! (He should be shot)

Amber said...

What an a-hole. I love your butt.

MEG said...

K, I have one too. One day as I was walking down the street a car drives by and a guy puts his head out the window and screams, "HELL YEAH! BIG ASS!!!!"

It was horribly embarrassing, especially since there were other people on the sidewalk that then had to turn and look to be sure his statement was correct -

The trainer guy is an idiot. Your but is phenomenal. It would be the biggest tragedy in the world for you to lose it.

Williams Family said...

I'm betting his client list isn't too long!!

Unknown said...

That is sooo funny! Did you tell him that you dont need help with that! It is bootylicious for a reason!! I swear people dont have a clue on how awesome a big but is!