Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Valentines parties 2011

I just can't get enough of this little face. I am so thankful to my Mom for always being willing to watch Reagan so I can help out in the boys classes. And thankful to Carter's teacher for letting me bring Reagan every Friday. At the beginning of the year I didn't think that I could help in Carter's class and it broke his little heart. His teacher, Mrs. Herter, saw the situation and said I could bring Reagan with me. Every time I show up in his class it makes his whole day and he beams from head to toe. I am so so thankful to be able to spend that special time with him each week.
He has so much fun at his Valentines party.



Carter gets out a 1/2 hour earlier than Cooper does each day. So after Carter's party ended we both went over to Cooper's class to help with his Valentines party.
These pictures of Cooper with his friends crack me up. In the picture above I was trying to take a picture of just Cooper and then the three girls jumped in.In the picture below it was only supposed to be Cooper with his buddy James. At the last minute the two girls jumped in. I am going to be in trouble with this kid when he gets older. Already girls are paying way to much attention to him.




Love these two boys. They keep me on my toes, but they sure are fun.

No comments: