Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blessings 4/14/11

Today was really hard. In fact I barely made it through the day. Today the Lord has definitely blessed me with inner strength. In fact that has been a huge blessing that Cade and I have been blessed with for the past couple of years.
One night as we were talking about all of the things that have been happening we asked ourselves, "What would it take to break us??" Because by now I think most people would have been broken. The only answer to this question is that we have stayed close to the Lord. When things get tough you have to grasp on to that iron rod for dear life.
The second blessing is that of my husband. I love him so much. When I got home from Carter's baseball game as soon as I walked in the door I looked at him and said, "I can't give them a bath and put them to bed." I literally didn't have an ounce of physical strength left to give. He got up bathed the kids and put them to bed with out even complaining about it. At 7pm he tucked all three kids and I into bed. With out him I am pretty sure I couldn't go through this. He is amazing in every way.

1 comment:

Kendra Beery said...

You are lucky you have a good husband, I'm so sorry your day was hard. I love you sissy!